Goal: to make the installation safe by identifying the causes of legionella contamination in order to define remedies and preventive measures.
- Assessing the existing facilities: installation, operating and maintenance conditions
- Defining the analytical protocols for measuring the legionella content
- Proposals for changes to the installations so as to prevent the development of bacterial microflora. Modifications to the operating instructions
- Defining an antibacterial treatment
- Defining anti-corrosion treatments