Goal: to identify, by means of a geochemical model, the risk of deposits through the thermal water cooling from 53°C to 36°C.
- Measuring physical and chemical parameters and taking samples of the thermal water
- Chemical analysis of the thermal water: major anions and cations, dissolved sulphides, dissolved and total iron
- Bacteriological analysis of the thermal water: iron bacteria, sulphate-reducing bacteria (SRB) and thiosulphate-reducing bacteria (TRB)
- Analysis of the gaseous fraction: gas/liquid ratio (GLR), analysis of the free and dissolved gases
- Study into the risk of deposit formation by geochemical modelling using the SOLMINEQ system